Sherpa Chore Coat - Kakishibu Indigo "Hand Me Downs"
- “Hand-Me-Downs” up-cycled seasonal item re-dyed and processed
- Organic Japanese cotton chore coat with corozo buttons and two lower rounded pockets
- Lined with organic cotton pile “sherpa”
- Our take on a classic french work coat falls at waist, with slightly cropped sleeves
- Hand vat-dyed in fermented persimmon repeatedly and then over-dyed in a light shade of indigo.
- Dyed and sewn in California
- Free shipping for orders in the US
- Biodegradable packaging
Size Guide (Shot in S - Model: 5'8)