Tile Patch Zip Jacket - Kakishibu
- Deadstock 1970’s YKK Aluminum Zipper
- Fit is based on a 1950’s vintage jacket, side panels, and two welt pockets
- Hand vat-dyed in fermented persimmon fruit and cured in the sun for a orange-y beige color.
- Tile patch detail created from up-cycled fabric defects.
- Dyed & Sewn in California
- Free Shipping for orders in the US
- Biodegradable packaging
*This dying process has intentional irregularities and unevenness. Becomes darker in the sun and over- time. Do not wash with whites.
Size Guide (Shot in XS - Model : 5'10)