Magnus Maxine Apron - “Hand-Me-Downs”
- Magnus’s Studio Apron re-constructed of salvaged materials
- Inspired from her recent exhibition,“The Mind is Kind: Dipped, Died, Dried, Machine Pieced & Tied” At Stanley’s Gallery in LA.
- Hand bees waxed Kakishibu broad cloth and studio scraps dyed in experimental colors.
- Contrasting band collar, bib facing insert.
- Dyed & sewn in California
- Free Shipping for orders in the US
- Biodegradable packaging
Delicate and one of a kind ! Please celebrate the irregularities.