Sherpa Chore Coat - Kakishibu
- Organic Japanese cotton Chore Coat with Corozo Buttons and two lower rounded pockets.
- Lined with organic cotton pile “sherpa”
- Our take on a classic french work coat. Falls at waist, slightly cropped sleeves
- Hand vat-dyed in fermented persimmon fruit and cured in the sun for a orange beige color. **This is an irregular color that will darken over time.
- Dyed and Sewn in California
- Free Shipping for orders in the US
- Biodegradable packaging
Size Guide (Shot in S - Model : 5'10)