Prairie Shirt - Kakishibu
- Finely spun organic Japanese broadcloth cotton button down shirt with large shell button closure.
- Old-timey band collar, bib facing insert and curved hem
- Hand dyed in kakishibu and over-dyed with fermented beet kvass and madder root.
- Dyed & sewn in California
- Free Shipping for orders in the US
- Biodegradable packaging
*This dying process has intentional irregularities and unevenness. Will become darker in the sun and over time. Do not wash with whites.
Size Guide (Shot in S - Model : 5'10)