Cargo Trousers - Kakishibu Indigo "Hand Me Downs"
“Hand-Me-Downs” up-cycled seasonal item with reconstructed corduroy scrap pocket.
- Full leg high rise single needle trousers with four cargo pockets, side and back, with a lined adjustable waistband
- Subtlety tactical to provide a satisfactory amount of storage
- 100% organic Japanese drill
- Hand vat-dyed in fermented persimmon repeatedly and then over-dyed in a light shade of indigo.
- Relaxed fit, wide collar, and slightly cropped body.
- Dyed & sewn in California
- Free Shipping for orders in the US
- Biodegradable packaging
*This dying process has intentional irregularities and unevenness. Will become darker in the sun and over time. Do not wash with whites.
Size Guide (Shot in S - Model: 5'8)